The development of technology has made human work easier. You may have been back and forth renting a computer or internet cafe just for the purpose of scanning documents. By installing a document scan application on your phone to convert it from a file to another file format, this will no longer happen. You can scan and convert your documents to pdf directly with a PDF scanner using the camera of your mobile phone
On Google Play and the App Store, there are many brands of document scanning applications. This will help you avoid getting confused about finding the right application.
Determine the type of document you will scan.
The type of document you want to scan will determine the document format that can be selected to display the scan results. You can also specify an application with features that support your document type. Some of the types of documents that can be scanned are:
- Photos, for digitizing your old photo albums. You can scan your old photos so they don’t get lost because physical photos can fade with age.
- An important letter, for the process of submitting an application or proposal via email. You can scan diplomas, transcripts, cover letters, stamped or signed documents to send online.
- Proof of transaction, for online shopping payment verification. You can scan receipts, ATM receipts, and purchase receipts as proof of payment to send to the seller.
- Whiteboard, to re-learn lecture material or presentations from the office. By scanning the whiteboard, you don’t have to bother taking notes on the material presented. You can focus on listening to what the speaker is saying.
- Textbooks, for the purpose of writing scientific papers. You can scan page after page of important quotes from books in the library. You don’t need to bother copying books or writing them down in a notebook. Besides being more practical, scanning book pages will also save you time and money.
- Notebook/handwritten, to convert it to digital text. You can scan handwriting that will be recognized as text characters on the computer. By scanning handwriting,