Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for the Programming Into the Future Bundle. Angular 2, Node.js, Docker and more in 32.5 hours of training to keep your skills ahead of the curve.
Bd the average price or more to get the following items:
- Node.js: From Zero to Web Apps
This Scalable & Efficient Web Development Tool Is Growing Fast & It’s Time For You to Jump on the Bandwagon
- Angular 2 Crash Course
- Google Go Programming for Beginners
Learn the Fundamentals of a Powerful Language Developed & Even Used By Google
- Learn Python Django From Scratch
Develop Complex, Data-Driven Web Applications with Django
- Python Web Programming
Start Programming the Right Way by Diving Into Python
- Beginning Web Components with Dart
Ensure Your Programming Future by Learning Google’s Streamlined Programming Language, Dart
- Introduction to Docker
Leverage Docker to Master Programming Portability
oe Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked items:
- Bootstrap 4: Exploring New Features
Get Up to Speed on the Newest Version of the Web’s Leading Development Framework
- Introduction to Sass for CSS
Reduce Your CSS Coding Time with Sass
- Certification of completion included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
Here’s the deal:
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $557
- To unlock the full bundle is $14 at the time of writing.
- Beat the average price of under $15 and you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price and get entered into the epic giveaway.
Not for you?
That’s OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.
Report a problem with article